top of page

Members

Public·122 members

Today: Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs. Eintracht Frankfurt live free 17 December 2023 Free


How to live stream Bayer Leverkusen vs Frankfurt online: · Click on this link. · 'Join now' and enter details. · Log in and fund your account. · Navigate to the 'In ...


Eintracht Frankfurt (w) vs Bayer Leverkusen (w) 10.11.2023 Eintracht Frankfurt (w) vs Bayer Leverkusen (w) 10.11.2023 – Betting Prediction. Overview Tips Odds Stream. Bayer 04 Leverkusen managed to score 6 goals and conceded 10 goals (6-10). Bayer 04 Leverkusen scored an average 2. 79 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 27 yellow cards and 0 red cards, making 9. 07 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Bayer 04 Leverkusen's average team rating is 6. 71 per match. Bayer 04 Leverkusen seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 60. 14% in this seasonEintracht Frankfurt enters this match having won 1 matches of their last five (FC Bayern München) lost 4 (with PAOK, FC Augsburg, Saarbrücken, Aberdeen) while 0 fixtures ended in draws. The team scored 4 goals while conceding 12 goals (4-12). Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs Eintracht Frankfurt prediction, live stream, score and oddsBayer 04 Leverkusen vs Eintracht Frankfurt Odds & PredictionWinnerBayer 04 LeverkusenBayer 04 Leverkusen is most likely the winner of this match, while a win for Eintracht Frankfurt or a draw are unlikely to happen. First team to scoreBayer 04 LeverkusenFirst team to score should be Bayer 04 Leverkusen, with 81% chances. First half outcomeBayer 04 LeverkusenAt halftime, Bayer 04 Leverkusen should be in the lead, with 58% chances. Both team to scoreThere's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. GoalscorersPlayers that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Marcel Wenig 9. 09%William Pacho 8. 33%Piero Hincapie 8. 33%Philipp Max 8. 33%Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis. com accepts no responsibility or liability for any (direct or indirect) financial or other loss that may result from using our statistical data, predictions or any other content present on this website. Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs Eintracht Frankfurt Head to Head MatchesBayer 04 Leverkusen Previous MatchesBayer 04 Leverkusen Upcoming MatchesEintracht Frankfurt Previous MatchesEintracht Frankfurt Upcoming MatchesBayer 04 Leverkusen - Eintracht Frankfurt Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Bayer 04 Leverkusen won 3 games (Häcken, Paderborn, Molde) and lost 0 while 2 games ended in draws against Borussia Dortmund, VfB Stuttgart. Bayer Leverkusen TV Schedule for US viewers Where Can I Watch the Bayer Leverkusen Match? · Sunday, December 17. 11:30 AM ET. Bayer Leverkusen vs. Eintracht Frankfurt (German Bundesliga). ESPN+ · ESPN+ ...


About

Welcome to my group! Connect with other members, start disc...

Members

bottom of page