top of page

Members

Public·124 members

FeralpiSalò vs Cremonese live match 16 December 2023 Live Sport


Feralpisalo vs Cremonese Past H2H Results, Asian Handicap Win%: 66.7%, Total Goals Over%: 66.7%. Last 5, Feralpisalo won 2, Draw 2, Lose 1, 1.2 Goals per match, ...


FeralpiSalò vs Cremonese: scores Today Live 16 December 2023 13:00Your content after this ad Your content after this ad Marco Monaldi main referee Average card count per match for 8 matches arbitrated Francesco Cortese assistant referee Daniele Paterna VAR referee Domenico Palermo Andrea Zanotti fourth referee Lorenzo Maggioni VAR assistant referee Stadio Leonardo Garilli - Piacenza Year of construction: 1969 Surface: grass Capacity: 21668 Average attendance: 1643 Maximum attendance: 4002% sold: 7 Date 16 December 2023 13:00 Competition Serie B Season 2023/2024 Stage Regular Season - week 17 Code FER-CRE Area Italy Home team FeralpiSalò Away team Cremonese Who is the referee of the match FeralpiSalò Cremonese? Marco Monaldi is the referee for this match Where is the match FeralpiSalò Cremonese? The venue Stadio Leonardo Garilli in Piacenza is hosting the match At what time is FeralpiSalò Cremonese? Fixture in live on Football Today on 16 December 2023. In this season of Serie B, Cremonese has won 8 times, lost 3 times, and drawn 5 times. Cremonese has scored an average of 1. 38 goals per match and conceded 0. 75 goals. In the last 5 matches, FeralpiSalò has won 0 times, lost 3 times and drawn 2 times. 2 goals per match and conceded 1. 8 goals. In the last 5 matches, Cremonese has won 4 times, lost 0 times and drawn 1 times. 6 goals per match and conceded 0. FeralpiSalò - Cremonese tips, predictions and statisticsFeralpiSalò and Cremonese will face each other on 12/16/2023 at 1:00 PM at Stadio Leonardo Garilli stadium, Piacenza, Italy. The match is part of Serie B. The referee for the match is Marco Monaldi. The probability of winning for FeralpiSalò is 22%. The probability of a draw between FeralpiSalò and Cremonese is 25%. The probability of winning for Cremonese is 53% The probability of both teams scoring is 47%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 53% The probability of there being over 2. 5 total goals is 45%, while the probability of there being under 2. 5 goals is 55% In the last match on 12/09/2023, FeralpiSalò lost to Ternana with a score of 2-1 In the last match on 12/09/2023, Cremonese defeated Venezia with a score of 1-0 In the last head-to-head on 02/14/2016, FeralpiSalò defeated Cremonese at home with a score of 4-2 In the last 5 head-to-head matches, FeralpiSalò has won 3 times, Cremonese has won 2 times, and they have drawn 0 times. Cremonese - Feralpisalò Live - Serie B: Football Scores & 14 hours ago — As part of the Serie B (Italy) tournament, the match between teams FeralpiSalò and Cremonese is scheduled. The game will start on 16.12 at ... Feralpisalò - Cremonese Live - Serie B: Football Scores & Highlights - 16/12/2023Follow the Serie B live Football match between Feralpisalò and Cremonese with Eurosport. The match starts at 1:00 PM on December 16th, 2023. Catch the latest Feralpisalò and Cremonese news and find up to date Serie B standings, results, top scorers and previous winners. Football fans can read breaking Football news headlines, interviews, expert commentary and watch replays. FeralpiSalò vs Cremonese Live Score and Match Stats Aug 23, 2023 — Last matches ; 09-12-2023. TER ; 02-12-2023. CIT ; 25-11-2023. COM ; 11-11-2023. BAR ; 04-11-2023. COS. FeralpiSalò has scored an average of 1. 6 goals per match, while Cremonese has scored an average of 1. 4 goals per match. FeralpiSalò is currently in the 20th position in the Serie B league, while Cremonese is in the 5th position. In this season of Serie B, FeralpiSalò has won 1 times, lost 11 times, and drawn 4 times. FeralpiSalò has scored an average of 0. 69 goals per match and conceded 1. 94 goals. Watch Feralpisalò Games Live | Stream on Fubo (Free Trial) Feralpisalo vs Cremonese Past H2H Results, Asian Handicap Win%: 66.7%, Total Goals Over%: 66.7%. Last 5, Feralpisalo won 2, Draw 2, Lose 1, 1.2 Goals per match, ... Cremonese vs FeralpiSalò: scores Today Live 01 April 2024 Match US Cremonese vs AC Feralpi Salo in the Serie B (3/31/2024): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com.


About

Welcome to my group! Connect with other members, start disc...

Members

bottom of page