top of page

Members

Public·121 members

Brescia vs. Como live online 16 December 2023


9 hours ago — Bet on Brescia v Como in the Italian Serie B, all the best Brescia v Como betting odds here at PokerStars Sports.


The search for which site is offering top sports betting odds has come to an end! Brescia Calcio vs Calcio Como Tip and Winning ProbabilitiesThe betting tip for the winner in the game between Brescia Calcio v Calcio Como is: Brescia Calcio. The winner probabilities are: 39. 22% (Brescia Calcio), 33. 9% (X), 32. 26% (Calcio Como). Also, for your analysis, we have the recent form of Brescia Calcio and Calcio Como, their standings and head-to-head statistics. Watch Brescia v Sampdoria Live Stream Brescia v Sampdoria. Watch Serie BKT Soccer action as Brescia takes on Sampdoria. Sign upMore details. Coming up. Reggiana v BresciaSerie BKT · Brescia v Como ... Brescia vs Como Stats H2H Preview and Prediction 2023 Brescia - Como match stats and live score, Head-to-head records Preview and Disclaimer: Mutating.com does not operate as an online sports betting or gambling ... 5. Check the Brescia Calcio and Calcio Como team form, standings and head-to-head statistics here on the page. Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live scores, team lineups and commentary. Will Brescia Calcio, as the home team, take advantage and win the game? Find the best lines on Brescia Calcio vs Calcio Como! Compare the Brescia Calcio - Calcio Como betting odds and win more with today's best Soccer Odds. Oddspedia provides Serie B Odds and betting lines from 9 sportsbooks in 36 betting markets. Brescia 0-1 Como - Serie B - January 28, 2023 Full coverage of Brescia vs Como game on Saturday 28th of January at 13:00 including match guide, data analysis, probability analysis, standings, ... Brescia Calcio vs Como 1907 Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: Brescia Calcio vs Como 1907 Competition: Serie B When: 2023-12-16, 15:00 Venue: Stadio Mario Rigamonti Brescia Calcio will host Como 1907 at Stadio Mario Rigamonti on 2023-12-16 at 15:00 in an interesting encounter in Serie B. Brescia Calcio, currently sitting at 10 will be looking for important home win. Como - Brescia Head to Head Statistics Games, Soccer Como : Brescia Head to Head Statistics : Como vs Brescia Year up to 2023 ; Win, 2, 3 ; Loss, 3, 2 ; Draw, 1, 1 ; Ø Goals per Match, 1.3, 1.5 ; League Table, 6. 15. Football, Italy: Brescia live scores, results, fixtures ... como créditos de apuesta. Se liberarán sus créditos de apuesta cuando se Al Ahly vs Al Ittihad including previews, H2H stats, live scores and match reports! Brescia Calcio vs Calcio Como » Predictions, Odds & ScoresBrescia Calcio plays against Calcio Como in a Serie B game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 16/12/2023 at 13:00 UTC. Oddspedia provides Brescia Calcio Calcio Como betting odds from 9 betting sites on 36 markets. Sportsbooks place Brescia Calcio as favorites to win the game at @ 2. Brescia Calcio - Como 1907: Live Stream & on TV today Brescia Calcio vs. Como 1907 is an upcoming Football event that takes place on Dec 16 at 06:30 PM. Event details. Como 1907, on the other hand, sits in 3 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 39% chance of a home win, and a 31% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 30%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Brescia Calcio vs Como 1907 is worth a look. Brescia Calcio have won 1 meetings with Como 1907, while Como 1907 have won 2. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Brescia Calcio - Como 1907 16.12.2023 2 days ago — Online · Stats · H2H · Predictions; News Brescia Calcio vs Como 1907 score, statistics, and full match live broadcast can be found on azscore.


About

Welcome to my group! Connect with other members, start disc...

Members

bottom of page