top of page

Members

Public·124 members

Sparta v Teplice live watch 17 December 2023


Sparta Praha FK Teplice live score (and video online live stream) starts on 17 Dec 2023 at 17:00 UTC time at Generali Arena stadium, Prague city, ...


SK Sparta Kolín vs FK Teplice B live score, H2H and lineups SK Sparta Kolín FK Teplice B live score (and video online live stream) starts on 26 Aug 2023 at 08:00 UTC time in CFL, Group B, Czech Republic. Sparta Prague vs Teplice Betting Odds Are you excited to watch the game and add to the excitement with some bets? Sparta Prague x Teplice Betting Live. You have the option to check the odds ... Live commentary | FK Teplice - AC Sparta Praha | 1:1 | 19th August 2023 | sparta. czLive stream Updated before 0 secondsFORTUNA:LIGA, 5th round End of the match 1: 1 The match is over End of 2nd half The second half is over 90:00 Rozhodčí nastavuje 5 minut. 90’ Substitution streamline-icon-upload-circle@40x40 (1) 89:05 80’ 79:22 73’ 72:51 72:45 63’ 62:23 62:14 61’ 60:29 # 22 Jakub Hora Rectangle Copy 8 58’ 57:01 Number of the visitors 15841 AGC Aréna Na Stínadlech | 19. AC Sparta Prague vs FK Teplice Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-17Match Details Who: AC Sparta Prague vs FK Teplice Competition: 1. Liga When: 2023-12-17, 19:00 Venue: Generali Arena AC Sparta Prague will host FK Teplice at Generali Arena on 2023-12-17 at 19:00 in an interesting encounter in 1. Sparta Prague v Teplice Tip and Analysis (First League) - Sunday, December 17th, 2023TIPLarge Wager onHome Win2-0SPARTA PRAGUE V TEPLICE ODDSSparta Prague & Under 3. 5RECENT LEAGUE FORMLAST 5TEPLICEAJablonec 973-2HBohemians 19051-1ACeske Budejovice0-1HMlada Boleslav1-0AHradec Kralove1-0All ResultsAway ResultsFORMLEAGUE GAMES STATSPOSITIONPLAYEDWONSparta Prague have won the most games in First LeagueSparta Prague have won 5 games in a rowTIEDSparta Prague have tied the fewest games in First LeagueSparta Prague are 9 games since a tieLOSTSparta Prague have lost the fewest games in First LeagueSparta Prague are 5 games since a lossSCOREDSparta Prague have scored the most goals in First LeagueTeplice have scored the fewest goals in First LeagueSparta Prague have scored in all games this seasonTeplice have scored in their last 4 gamesCONCEDEDSparta Prague have not conceded 2 or more in their last 5 gamesHOME FORMAWAY FORMPLAYEDWONSparta Prague have won the most home games in First LeagueSparta Prague have won all home games this seasonTIEDSparta Prague have tied the fewest home games in First LeagueTeplice have tied the fewest away games in First LeagueSparta Prague have not tied a home game this seasonTeplice are 4 games since an away tieLOSTSparta Prague have lost the fewest home games in First LeagueSCOREDSparta Prague have scored the most goals at home in First LeagueSparta Prague have scored in all home games this seasonCONCEDEDSparta Prague have conceded the fewest goals at home in First LeagueSparta Prague have not conceded in their last 4 home gamesSparta Prague have not conceded 2 or more in their last 7 home gamesKEY STATSPLAYEDBTTSOVER 2. Sparta Prague vs FK Teplice Free Predictions, TipsWWWWW LDWWL Sparta Prague have an average of 66. 67% of the games with over 2. 5 goals and 33. 33% of the games with under 2. 5 goals. In the last 15 games. Sparta Prague score 11 goals in the last 5 games. FK Teplice have an average of 26. 5 goals and 73. In the last 15 games. FK Teplice score 5 goals in the last 5 games. Full Match Statistics Probability 1 X 2 Odds Tip Both Teams to Score Check how to watch Sparta Prague vs FK Teplice live stream. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live odds & result in one place. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for AC Sparta Prague vs FK Teplice from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between AC Sparta Prague and FK Teplice? At the moment there are 6 tips in the 1X2 market, with 6 tips backing AC Sparta Prague, 0 tips backing FK Teplice and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 79% against the AC Sparta Prague finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 7% against FK Teplice winning. The draw is rated at 14%. The AC Sparta Prague vs FK Teplice match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. Liga. AC Sparta Prague, currently sitting at 1 will be looking for important home win. FK Teplice, on the other hand, sits in 10 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 79% chance of a home win, and a 7% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 14%. Previous results The head-to-head record for AC Sparta Prague vs FK Teplice is worth a look. AC Sparta Prague have won 3 meetings with FK Teplice, while FK Teplice have won 0. AC Sparta Prague vs FK Teplice Info | Football Live Catch AC Sparta Prague vs FK Teplice Live Football score with commentary, latest updates, news and videos at SportsTiger. Download the App Now! Teplice vs SK Sparta Krc live score,prediction() Where to watch Teplice vs SK Sparta Krc online?AiScore provides Teplice vs SK Sparta Krc(2008/01/15) live score tracker,h2h,prediction,match stats,lineups. Football Super Tips. Team Sparta Prague will receive in his field the team FK Teplice as part of the tournament Czech Republic First League, czech. The game that will take place on 17:00, 17. 12. 2023. Match Predictions, H2H, Betting Tips & Preview The match preview to the football match Sparta Prague vs FK Teplice in the Czech Republic First League compares both teams and includes the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings, match strengths and at least a computer calculated match prediction. These facts should all be considered to place a successful bet on this match. By clicking on the team names you can examine the teams on their actual form in particular. AC Sparta Prague U21 vs Teplice H2H - Livescore Watch the history of confrontations between AC Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football scores. Teplice vs Sparta Praha stream and TV listings Teplice vs Sparta Praha - August 19, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV.


About

Welcome to my group! Connect with other members, start disc...

Members

bottom of page