top of page

Members

Public·124 members

Lokomotiva VS Istra live match 16 December 2023


The match of NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Istra 1961 in Croatia HNL is started at 2023-12-16 21:50. For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is NK Lokomotiva ...


The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 47% chance of a home win, and a 25% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%. Previous results The head-to-head record for NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs NK Istra 1961 is worth a look. NK Lokomotiva Zagreb have won 3 meetings with NK Istra 1961, while NK Istra 1961 have won 0. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs NK Istra 1961 from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between NK Lokomotiva Zagreb and NK Istra 1961? At the moment there are 6 tips in the 1X2 market, with 2 tips backing NK Lokomotiva Zagreb, 1 tips backing NK Istra 1961 and 3 tips favouring the draw. NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs NK Istra 1961 Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: NK Lokomotiva Zagreb vs NK Istra 1961 Competition: HNL When: 2023-12-16, 15:50 Venue: Kranjceviceva NK Lokomotiva Zagreb will host NK Istra 1961 at Kranjceviceva on 2023-12-16 at 15:50 in an interesting encounter in HNL. NK Lokomotiva Zagreb, currently sitting at 8 will be looking for important home win. NK Istra 1961, on the other hand, sits in 9 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. 202314:50-:- - 10H02. 10. 202318:000:4 1. 197 1A23. 07. 202321:001:1 704 22/23 35A21. 05. 202317:003:1 902 26H19. 202315:000:0 1. 419 17A12. 11. 202215:002:0 681 8H04. 09. 202218:551:2 1. 419 21/22 1. HNL 32H23. 04. 202217:002:2 500 23A12. 02. 202215:001:1 326 14H01. 202118:002:1 261 5A14. 08. 202118:554:0 307 20/21 34H11. A win for NK Istra 1961 had a probability of 29. 12% and a draw had a probability of 26. 7%. The most likely scoreline for a NK Lokomotiva win was 1-0 with a probability of 11. 69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8. 86%) and 2-0 (8. 18%). The likeliest NK Istra 1961 win was 0-1 (9. 05%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12. 66%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12. 7% likelihood. NK Istra 1961 vs NK Lokomotiva Zagreb Info | Football Live Catch NK Istra 1961 vs NK Lokomotiva Zagreb Live Football score with commentary, latest updates, news and videos at SportsTiger. Download the App Now! NK Lokomotiva 1-1 NK Istra 1961 - Croatian 1. HNL - July 23, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleCoverage of the Croatian 1. HNL clash between NK Lokomotiva and NK Istra 1961. More game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a NK Lokomotiva win with a probability of 44. 18%. ResultNK LokomotivaDrawNK Istra 196144. 18%26. 7%29. 12%Both teams to score 49. 82% NK Lokomotiva 44. 18% NK Istra 1961 29. 12% Draw 26. 7%NK LokomotivaDrawNK Istra 19611-0 @ 11. 69%2-1 @ 8. 86%2-0 @ 8. 18%3-1 @ 4. 13%3-0 @ 3. 82%3-2 @ 2. 24%4-1 @ 1. 45%4-0 @ 1. 34%Other @ 2. 48%Total: 44. 18%1-1 @ 12. 66%0-0 @ 8. 36%2-2 @ 4. 8%Other @ 0. 89%Total: 26. 7%0-1 @ 9. 05%1-2 @ 6. 86%0-2 @ 4. 9%1-3 @ 2. 48%0-3 @ 1. NK Istra 1961 - NK Lokomotiva 30.03.2024 Mar 30, 2024 — The game will be played at the Aldo Drosina Stadium. NK Istra 1961 vs NK Lokomotiva score, statistics, and full match live broadcast can be ... NK Istra 1961 - Record vs NK Lokomotiva ZagrebRecord vs NK Lokomotiva Zagreb This is an overview of the record of the club against other opponents. Use the filters to select a opponent. Record vs... Results since: Competition: Weekday: Venue: Result: Period: - CompactDetailed SeasonCompetitionMatchdayVenueDateTimewappenResultwappenAttendance 23/24 SuperSport HNL 28H30. 03. 202417:00-:- - 19A16. 12. Lokomotiva zagreb - NK Istra 1961 16/12/2023 - Footlive 20 hours ago — Istra 1961 soccer livescore 2023/12/16 for Croatian Football League Match Lokomotiva zagreb vs NK Istra 1961 results and Live score on ... Istra 1961 - NK Lokomotiva Zagreb Head to Head Statistics Head to Head Statistics : Istra 1961 vs NK Lokomotiva Zagreb Year up to 2023. The Soccer Teams Istra 1961 and NK Lokomotiva Zagreb played 51 Games up to today.


About

Welcome to my group! Connect with other members, start disc...

Members

bottom of page