top of page

Members

Public·122 members

(((LIVESTREAM TV<<<<))) Inverness CT vs Arbroath live 16 December 2023


Check how to watch Inverness CT vs Arbroath live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place.


Match: INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE vs ARBROATHEn First Division, Inverness Caledonian Thistle affronte Arbroath (Samedi 16 décembre 2023). Sur quelle chaîne, à quelle heure, dans quel stade la rencontre se jouera-t-elle? Les statistiques détaillées, les compositions probables, les joueurs blessés et les joueurs suspendus, les pronostics et les cotes, l’arbitre… Vous pouvez rapidement obtenir toutes les informations sur cette rencontre tels que les buteurs, les passeurs, les cartons rouges et jaunes, les changements des joueurs… Résultat du match Inverness Caledonian Thistle - Arbroath compositions, buteurs, statistiques... Retrouvez tous les matchs en direct et le calendrier complet de la saison 2023/2024 de First Division. Live Scores, Predictions and Tips of Inverness CT vs Arbroath on 2023/12/16 - ScoreBingThe match of Inverness CT vs Arbroath in Scotland Championship is started at 2023-12-16 23:00. For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is Inverness CT-1. 0; The initial Goals Odds is 2. 5; The initial Corner Odds is 10. 5. Totally, Inverness CT and Arbroath fought for 19 times before. Over Goals occurred for 3 times and Over Corners occurred for 2 times. Inverness CT got 3 win, 1 draw and 1 lost with 12 Goals For and 8 Goals Against. Inverness CT vs Arbroath Live Soccer Scores and Results Inverness CT vs Arbroath. Scotland Championship Tuesday, 2023-04-11. Inverness CT vs Arbroath Live Score Result. FT. 2 - 0. Advertising. Inverness Caledonian Thistle 2-0 Arbroath - Scottish Full coverage of Inverness Caledonian Thistle vs Arbroath game on Tuesday Live Scores · Yesterday's Results · Scottish Championship Stats · Football · F1 ... For the last 15 matches, Inverness CT got 5 win, 6 lost and 4 draw with 21 Goals For and 19 Goals Against. The average of Goals For is 1. 4 per match and the average of Goals Against is 1. 3 per match. The rate of Over Goals is 100%; The rate of Handicap Win is 33%; The rate of win is 33%; The average of corners is 3. 9 per match and the rate of Over Corners is 29%. For the last 15 matches, Arbroath got 6 win, 9 lost and 0 draw with 25 Goals For and 31 Goals Against. 07%. A win for Arbroath had a probability of 35. 93% and a draw had a probability of 27%. The most likely scoreline for a Inverness Caledonian Thistle win was 1-0 with a probability of 10. 35%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8. 09%) and 2-0 (6. 54%). The likeliest Arbroath win was 0-1 (10. 16%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12. 82%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 6. 5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Inverness Caledonian Thistle would win this match. Inverness Caledonian Thistle 2-0 Arbroath - Scottish Championship - April 11, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleCoverage of the Scottish Championship clash between Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Arbroath. More game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Inverness Caledonian Thistle win with a probability of 37. Inverness CT vs Arbroath - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats. InsightsHave scored 9 goals in their last 5 matchesInverness CT and Arbroath have not drawn any of their last 4 matches against each other. Have scored 4 goals in their last 5 matchesHaven't won a match in 8 attemptsAbout the matchInverness CT is playing home against Arbroath at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium on Sat, Dec 16, 2023, 15:00 UTC. ᐉ Inverness C.T. vs Arbroath Live Stream, Tip » How to watch How to watch the Inverness C.T. vs Arbroath live stream video. Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Championship 16/12/2023.


About

Welcome to my group! Connect with other members, start disc...

Members

bottom of page